Thai Food Catering
We provide modern and stylish Thai food catering services for parties and events. We pride ourselves on high quality, authentic Thai food, cooked by authentic Thai chefs!
What type of events do you cater for?
We offer a flexible and tailored catering service and cater for a range of occasions, from dinner parties through to weddings and large events.
We can provide a range of styles of food depending on your preferences and the nature of the event, including canapes, buffets and sit down meals with full waiter service.
For weddings and large events please see our dedicated wedding and events page.
What menus / dishes can I choose?
We don’t have any set menus so that you have the complete freedom of choosing any dishes you like from our catering menu. We are also very happy to provide recommendations on menu selections.
Please let us know if your guests have any dietary requirements so that we can adjust the dishes accordingly; Thai cuisine is very adaptable. We can provide halal meat if required.
What services do you provide?
We can provide a food only service where our cooking team will come to your venue to finish the cooking on site and prepare the food for serving, or we can provide a full service, where our staff will also serve and clear the food for you.
Depending on location, in some cases it may be an option to deliver the food to you, if you prefer for us not to use your kitchen.
How much does it cost?
It’s very flexible what we can provide for you and the costs will reflect the options chosen but to give you an example we have provided details of one of our most popular packages below. If you have a specific budget, please let us know and we can let you know what the options are.
- Canapés / starters – 4 choices (6-8 items per head)
- Main courses – 4 choices, served with Thai jasmine fragrant rice
Price (no VAT):
- Up to 14 people = £395 (a total charge is applied rather than per head)
- 15-19 people = £27.50 per head
- 20 people or more = £25 per head
- Canapés served to guests followed by a buffet of main courses served by our staff (or table service for up to 14 guests, if preferred)
- Services - serving and clearing
- Equipment - serving dishes for canapés, warming dishes and serving cutlery for buffets
It does not include:
- Menu - dessert can be added on as an optional extra
- Services - serving drinks, washing up
- Equipment - guest crockery, cutlery, glassware, linens etc.
What kitchen facilities will you need?
We will need access to a kitchen, leaving it fully cleaned and tidy when we leave.
If you have a marquee we will usually require a catering tent / kitchen; with lighting, power supply, water supply and tables. We will provide all the cooking equipment.
Do you provide crockery, cutlery etc. for guests?
We do not normally provide tables, chairs, tablecloths, napkins, crockery, cutlery, glassware. Depending on the scale of the event, we can use your own equipment or recommend a hire company in your area. If using a hire company, we can work with you to compile the order.
We can also recommend an excellent online supplier of environmentally friendly disposable bamboo products.
What areas do you cover?
We provide catering services in London, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex. A travel fee may be applied, depending on the location.